Nu Way NOL1 - bundy pipe cross threaded...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Serviced an Afos C7 today with the above burner on and managed to cross thread the nut connecting to the internal assembly, now need to find a replacement for the tube connecting the nozzle assembly to the Suntec oil pump.
Called Nu Way but the part is obsolete, does anyone know of a part number for a pipe that will be a direct replacement for this?
I usually just call in to the office and they make arrangements for my parts to be sent out but they can't help me on this occasion...

Sponsored Links
sureley the olive thing and black thing is still available ? they are standard bits. I hate nu way burners. :LOL:

I'd imagine the ends are fairly standard but I don't usually have to look this stuff up (just quote part numbers and wait for em to arrive). Just wondering if there's a pipe that fits that anyone knows of so I can get this andget the customer back on.
I didn't mind nu ways until this :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back