Off-licences deemed essential

Its worth a trip to Beaujolais.. you can go round the producers and pick up excess Fleurie for example for a couple of euro's. Due to the rather odd appellation controlee rules, only a certain amount of say Fleurie or Julienas can be produced. The rest is either flung together to create Beaujolais villages, or sometimes if your lucky, it really is a Fleurie, bottled as a Villages.
Thanks. I might try that if we are ever allowed to leave our houses again!

Sponsored Links
Bugger, no wine delivery this week. I had to break into the good stuff to have a glass or two with my Sunday roast. Normally have these put by for when friends or family come round or we go to them. That’s not going to happen for a while, is it? :(

EB8B0C6F-FF59-4BC4-8813-1AE995DD36BF.jpeg

Sponsored Links
You need to try.. Its a up of tea with a Zing

Well I might give it a go. After all I did buy a jar of Marmite peanut butter for curiosities sake, even though I don't like peanut butter. Wonder if it would make a decent satay paste?

Well I might give it a go. After all I did buy a jar of Marmite peanut butter for curiosities sake, even though I don't like peanut butter. Wonder if it would make a decent satay paste?
MWMWMW

I imagine that if the off licenses are not open, this puts a strain on the NHS due to the number of alcy's we have in this country.

I've always hated booze with food - just doesn't go for me. Nice iced water or a coke.

Stick enough chili in it to get rid of the taste of marmite, might work!

Sponsored Links
Back