Oh dear!

DIYnot

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Things have gone a wrong, as Im guessing you have realised by now. We hope things will be back soon :cry: :cry:

Any messages posted in the meantime will probably be lost, when we return to normal (hence the locking of all the other forums.)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I wonder if this has altered anyones opinion on the "are you addicted to DIYnot.com?" thread :LOL:

Well seing as the forum is broken, Im gonna have a shave, then Im off out to gets me self a girlfriend

Things have gone a wrong
I didnt know that Admin is Italian. :confused:

gcol said:
The end of the world is neigh.
neigh.jpg

I wonder if this has altered anyones opinion on the "are you addicted to DIYnot.com?" thread :LOL:

Well seing as the forum is broken, Im gonna have a shave, then Im off out to gets me self a girlfriend

Watch out out there. I hope you have better luck than Ronaldo :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

LOL Poshman

But it does give one time to do some normal business ;)

Things have gone a wrong, as Im guessing you have realised by now. We hope things will be back soon :cry: :cry:

Any messages posted in the meantime will probably be lost, when we return to normal (hence the locking of all the other forums.)
Please read the rules and then post this in the correct section Forum Information ;)

Sponsored Links
Back