oh not again!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm out of work again from friday... :rolleyes:

had a meeting with someone working at my brothers place ( subbie ) and he may be able to sort me out, but it won't be for at least 2 weeks and then may not be full time ( maybe 3 weeks in every 5 he recons )..

I've sent out some CV's in the mean time since I can't wait around on the possibility of a few weeks work each month...

Oh well... :(

Sponsored Links
Oh no. sorry to hear that. Job security seems to be an out dated term.

Have you considered starting up on your own? Keep your overheads low, gain a good reputation and work will probably keep coming in :!:

Sponsored Links
Take a holiday abroad while the flights are cheap:cool:
card.jpg

Never seen double deck 737 . . .

Ryanair actually pay more to have leather seats in the cabin, it is quicker to clean between flights and they get an extra flight a day out of the aircraft giving a better return on their investment!

sent some texts out trollling for work from old contacts and start monday for the company that made me redundant 2 years ago.. :)
for 4-5 weeks according to the agency I'm going through but they said that last time and I ended up there for 5 years...
fingers crossed anyway.. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back