Oil heating problem

oh no he wasn't

the point was being made that you pay for what we know not what we do and it has cost all of us rip off merchants enough and ongoing to get the knowledge :evil:

and your next cheap shot is to have a go at MY sig BTW :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Which is why I asked your opinion on a topic I know nothing about but got hammered for it.
I`ll know next time to call in an expert before consulting here?

homer-1.jpg

d4rren said:
Which is why I asked your opinion on a topic I know nothing about but got hammered for it.
I`ll know next time to call in an expert before consulting here?

you got "hammered" for your attitude nothing else

you don't come on a plumbing/heating forum and start with the age old phrase "i don't want to get ripped off" :rolleyes:

the posters who post regularly on this forum do it for free

what do you do for free exept dish out slaver when you don't like the answer :?: :?: :?:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

and bill jack the pics the MOD will have you :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
D4rren, just ignore kev, he's either got too much drink, or not enough (nudge, nudge, wink ,wink) ;)

It's an insecurity problem people round here have (except wilhelm) :rolleyes:

kevplumb said:
d4rren said:
Forgot to mention I`m in Northern Ireland.
Dunno if that makes a difference

oh yes it does

can just see brpl (trev) coming to do a service for that pittance
rofl5.gif

two chances nil and none double the figure he mentions and you have a reasonable service charge for an oil burner :rolleyes:

Aren`t we lucky here then!
no not really considering its your money going up in smoke,most of my work is going round after these £35 wash and wipe service boys saving customers money.highly likely your boiler was licked and blew on by a psni or fireman on his day off :eek: quality workmanship at quality prices :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back