Olympics ....Want to know about the greatest athlete of all time .......

Sponsored Links
I was pointing to the Olympics as a current issue and then in a similar vein pointing to a sporting event that shows the sheer dominance of the greatest race horse of all time
How delightfully obscure whilst being confusing and not at all amusing. Full marks Gasbag, you were the only poster that got it.(y)

I was pointing to the Olympics as a current issue and then in a similar vein pointing to a sporting event that shows the sheer dominance of the greatest race horse of all time
How delightfully obscure whilst being confusing and not at all amusing. Full marks Gasbag, you were the only poster that got it.(y)

Yawwwwwwnnnnnn you what ? What an interesting post. Just like all your other "Interesting" posts zzzzzzzzzzzz

Sponsored Links

Yawwwwwwnnnnnn you what ? What an interesting post. Just like all your other "Interesting" posts zzzzzzzzzzzz
I think gasbag thinks he can put you on ignore in separate threads:
Ps your ignored I haven't read what you posted but I must assume it's a feeble attempt at wit.
:rolleyes:

I think gasbag thinks he can put you on ignore in separate threads::rolleyes:
How can he converse with me if I'm on his ignore list?
Oh, I get it. He logs off. Then logs on. Then logs off. Then logs......:rolleyes:

My guess is that we're not really on ignore.

Back