On a Downer.

Sponsored Links
Right, got up with a positive attitude this morning.
Went for 6 packs of flooring, 4 sheets of 8'x4' x12mm plywood and 2 packs of felt pads. Loaded them onto the works wagon after going to work and signing it out, got home, unloaded it all and what happens?

The whole family turn up!
Son, daughter-in-law, daughter, partner and grand daughter. My sons 2 kids stayed the night so they were already here plus my son and daughter both brought their Staff pups with them!

The house is mayhem and now the kids want me to take them the shop for sweets!
Oh well, life is never dull or quiet in this house thats for sure!

You know conny, normally I'd be doing my dinger with the MODs over deletion of posts without any reason but I'm not allowed! :evil:

Why the hell did you delete my post MODs? There was NOTHING offensive or in breach of the rules in my post what-so-ever.

Hi Blas,
calm down mate, its nothing worth getting worked up about.
What annoys me is the usual gripe, posts deleted with no explanation. As you say, there was nothing whatsoever offensive in your post and I think the worst I said was sod, (as in a clump of grass if this gets starred out), ;) (which it did!)
So a question for the mods.
If you delete a post why can't you have the decency to say why.
Its not a lot to ask and would go a long way to earning you some respect from the members. If your reasons are private and for the poster only then PM them with your explanation.

Sponsored Links
Jealous Conny as you thought you where Joes special fantasy :LOL:

With gay sex getting mentioned Softas will probably be making an entry :eek: :eek:

one of those things, hardest part of going to the gym is picking up the bag when going. Start, and all the demotivation will magically disappear.
:D Very true!

http://www.thedietchannel.com/Mental-Health-and-Exercise-How-Exercise-Lifts-You-Out-Of-A-Funk.htm

Sadly, less than 6% of people exercise regulary :eek:

If you can't get motivated when you’re in a slump, then try this

Start small. Really small. If you are having a hard time getting started, it may be because you’re thinking too big. If you want to exercise, for example, you may be thinking that you have to do these intense workouts 5 days a week. No — instead, do small, tiny, baby steps. Just do 2 minutes of exercise. I know, that sounds wimpy. But it works. Commit to 2 minutes of exercise for one week. You may want to do more, but just stick to 2 minutes. It’s so easy, you can’t fail. Do it at the same time, every day. Just some crunches, 2 pushups, and some jogging in place. Once you’ve done 2 minutes a day for a week, increase it to 5, and stick with that for a week. In a month, you’ll be doing 15-20. Want to wake up early? Don’t think about waking at 5 a.m. Instead, think about waking 10 minutes earlier for a week. That’s all. Once you’ve done that, wake 10 minutes earlier than that. Baby steps.

Is there something going on with my PC?
Yesterday a couple of posts were deleted then later re-appeared, now they have disappeared again!
Whats going on as there was nothing offensive in any of them?

Sorry not got back sooner.
Picture was Homer Simpson saying 'Happy Birthday' and one or two inoffensive replies. They disappeared once then came back and now they have gone again.
I'm puzzled as to why and by whom.

Hi Conny, there is still a picture of Homer on Blas's topic 'how to avoid a day out with your family' sure you are not losing it. :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
Back