One Of The Downsides To Getting Older...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Walking into a supermarket and realising that you're boogie-ing along to the piped musak, while thinking,

"what a great 60's/70's/80's hit."

:oops:

Sponsored Links
I know it's half term but surely there is someting more productive you could be doing.

I knew I was getting old when I started forgetting to zip it up after a pee. :confused:

I then knew I was getting very old when I started to forget to pull it down before having a pee :oops:

Sponsored Links
errrm......
smiley_disappointed.gif
I think I remember where my wife is officer... //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=180544

think of the good things about getting older :eek: I havnt had me todger caught in my zip for ages.

And that's good advice from someone whose really really old :evil:

Age is just a number - mine happens to be a little bit higher than others though :cry:

I went to a funeral a couple of weeks back and as I walked down to the new grave, I couldn't help noticing that most of those buried there were younger than I am. Such is life.

They do say that with the advances of medical science, we will live longer.

But look at how long your relatives lived: I am 42 nearly 43. My Gran was born in 1903 and lived to her 90's. I doubt if my generation will.

Today's generation? No chance. They'll be dying of type II diabetes & other obesity-related issues. Less exercise, more computer games than my generation.

And who knows what the long-term effects of mobile use will really be? How hot does your ear get when making a lengthy call?

I am convinced in 50 years, there will be another "Government Cover-Up Scandal" headline in the papers, about how successive Governments have played down the risks of mobile phone usage.

My prediction is that medical science may well be advancing. But we'll all be dying of "modern" diseases, not the old diseases like TB etc...

Sponsored Links
Back