ONE YEAR TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
right the olympics facts
they say their trying boost communty groups
reailty they destroyed almont site where some old people get only exercise they get all year round and some good food
they plunder lottery funding what has destroyed communtiy groups
i know off two projects that have lost money due to their funding being pulled
so its a farce one we all have pay for benfit of few whats was point of it
if it breaks even will help rebuild groups of none sporting people it help destroy dought it
will their be legacy from games yes don`t be stupid to hold a event what can not pay for it self again

Why do people buy lottery tickets? It isn't to help the good courses!!

Sponsored Links
Not really, the good cause is just being used as a vehicle for others to make money (camelot, government and the punter - but the poor punter unwittingly becomes addicted).

The thing that makes me laugh is the attitude of some of the athletes. Some of them think that because they're up all hours training that the rest of us somehow owe them something. As in the "I'm trying to win a medal for Britain" kind of thing. Like fck you are, you're trying to win a medal for you, so you can get some nice contracts and a cushy job on the telly. When you think how much money has been thrown at this crap, and then hear people say it will be worth it if we win so and so many medals. Who are they trying to kid? by and large the average person doesn't care less about track and field events and all the other minority sports that go on, so why would I care if we win medals in all kinds of obscure sporting events. In the meantime prices are going up relentlessly while wages either stagnate or come down, and the country squanders billions on staging this phoney drug riddled spectacle.

Trust a plumber to agree with this lol
olympics are a good thing, alot of flies buzzing around the bullshit that surrounds the main events but the main event itself and purpose of it all outweighs the scrotes.

how can you not like to see the athletes doing what they do best and seeing what a human body by natural means can do/cope with.

yea, should of been staged anywhere in the uk but London and yea that walking sport REALLY aint a fooking sport but you gotta take the bad with the good sometimes..

Don't give them ideas, they might yet introduce that as a contest....along with the watching **** go hard marathon.

tell you what i put another post with a poll in it asking wether like me your bar humbug and think waste money or think money well spent

An absolute total waste of money...like the dome,royal wedding,foreign aid, and stupid wars.
Just seen an Ad on the box asking for a few quid a month for cancer research...I wonder how many THOUSANDS of lives could have been saved by the billions wasted for politicians egos?

All in the name of saving face and waving the flag.And showing that we are still Great Britain that we can have these extravagances, and help police the world.

When are these morons going to realise that the days of Empire are over.

Sponsored Links
Back