ONE YEAR TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!

I must agree the pool looked fantastic, and that inaugural dive from the 10m board hardly made a splash as the diver hit the water.
I didn't get to see that as they were still waiting for Tom Daley to turn up when I had seen it. Was it him that made the dive or a Chinese Chap?

Sorry, I didn't catch the lads name, he was a dark haired English chap. But I just googled Tom Daley - it could have been him, a bit of a tanned skin (it was on BBC1 at about 7-15pm).

Sponsored Links
Sounds like it was him. I have never really watched diving before, but this chaps one dive was great, the spins he does etc and then enter the water like a dart was pretty impressive.

That is another sport I will now follow at the Games.

Was a documentry on him and his now departed father, he always has a tan. Either from the events locations or as a bit of threapy from his repetitive shoulder injuries.

Sponsored Links
He was world champion but failed to defend his title recently, I think he ended up ninth, but he's had a bad year, next year's the big one for the lad. Looks like the Chinese have now mastered this art as they dominated in all events.

I live in the far north of Scotland and I'd like you to explain exactly how this expensive charade will benefit me or my community.

I'm a mere 130 miles or so from London, but even so being in the depths of very rural north Norfolk I'd also like to know exactly what benefit it's supposed to bring me or my community.

I live in London, but haven't seen any benefits to me or my local community either. Maybe just a few Eastern boroughs will benefit with a bit of regeneration, but we'll be paying for it for years to come. Greece hosted the Olympics in 2004, it was massively over budget and look at the state of the country now. A lot of their facilities are now derelict.

Apparently yesterday was the '1 year to go marker', as next year is a leap year.

That will give us an extra day of posting on here :D

Sponsored Links
Back