Ooh, he's black and wearing a rucksack, arrest him...

Sponsored Links
er maybe the fact someone on the train believed him to be a suspect they were looking for from an armed incident was the reason. But they got it wrong. The Police detained him, and ruled him out from the incident. How would you dealt with it?
He was wrongly identified by the guard - why's that, does he think they all look the same or something, ffs?

They all look similar don't they? No blonde or ginger.

Careful, we all know how you hate ginger people ... Don't make me report you to the mods :LOL:

Sponsored Links
joe - even when I'm ignoring you I get the gist of what you're saying from MW's reply.

Are you saying that if all caucasian people had the same colour hair, we'd all be mistaken for each other?

Get a life...

er maybe the fact someone on the train believed him to be a suspect they were looking for from an armed incident was the reason. But they got it wrong. The Police detained him, and ruled him out from the incident. How would you dealt with it?
He was wrongly identified by the guard - why's that, does he think they all look the same or something, ffs?

so what do you expect the police to do? tap him on the shoulder? They can only act on the information they are given.

And you don't think that there might well have been more than a smattering of assumption on the part of plod that a black guy with a rucksack was likely to be the one they were after?

joe - even when I'm ignoring you I get the gist of what you're saying from MW's reply.

Are you saying that if all caucasian people had the same colour hair, we'd all be mistaken for each other?

Get a life...

If you don't know what I'm saying shut the F up.

since thats the description of the guy that was involved in the original incident i would say yes. Similarly if he had been described as green and someone had spotted a green man on the train fitting the description then he would have been stopped. Or yellow, or white, or blue etc etc etc.

of course you wouldnt be making assumptions that just because he is black on a train and has a rucsac that he has been stopped because they think he is a suicide bomber? DO you know what the original incident was? Was it an armed robbery, was it an attempted murder etc etc? Do you know? I guess not but you can happily jump on the bandwagon. Of course that must be why armed police stopped him, they do it every day to black men on trains with rucsacs in dorset at gunpoint :rolleyes:

And you don't think that there might well have been more than a smattering of assumption on the part of plod that a black guy with a rucksack was likely to be the one they were after?

Well that was what the other suicide bombers looked like wasn't it? If they'd looked like Rolf Harris they would have tackled a bloke with a beard and a wobble board. :rolleyes:

How did you make the leap to suicide bomber? It was an apparent armed incident.

I don't get you. You are quite happy that 10,000 innocents are killed by bombing Baghdad yet one guy gets inconvenienced and you pull out the race card and start bleating. Get a grip.

Sponsored Links
Back