oops look what i did today

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I pray that they are superficial wounds!!

all seems well with the tendons etc which is great, although it is a bit numb today which doesnt impress me, the nurse said its pot luck when you do something like that a slightly different angle and you do the tendons and muscles and it never recovers or what happened to me is you are super lucky and simply slice down between everything and get surfeace stitches, will see how the numbness goes in case there is some nerve damage :cry:

So have you learnt a lesson and will wear cut resistant gloves.

Apart from skin stiffness (for want of a better way of wording it :eek: ), is your hand still fully functional?

Nasty looking slice but it looks to be healing well and surprising to see the stitches out so soon.

On a more serious subject, what is that awful looking website in the background of your latest pic? ;) :LOL:

Wuss, bet you cried too :evil: :evil: :evil:

I did this

A few years ago.
Now that hurt a bit :D :D

Apart from skin stiffness (for want of a better way of wording it :eek: ), is your hand still fully functional?

yes the tendons are fine so full function, which is extremely lucky but im happy, there is a lot of numbness over the top of the thumb but the nurse said the feeling might come back or it might not, TBH i can live with a little loss of nerve feeling if i have full use of it, as a slightly different angle could have seen a loss of use of the thumb which would not have been good

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back