Orange Blob

Sponsored Links
On the first day of a civil fraud case that could decide the future of his business career, Trump cut an angry, uncomfortable figure. “This is a judge that should be out of office,” he told reporters as the court broke for lunch. “This is a judge that some people say could be charged criminally for what he’s doing.”

Trump @ the Guardian

By this time next year he should be in jail or the morgue. I don't give a rats which.

He had his lunch break spoiled today when he was hauled back in to have a gag order on him for slagging off the court clerk. He took the 'Truth' down from his site, but let's see if he can shut his pie hole about it...

I don’t quite get what this case is all about

Trump owns property that he said was worth X amount ??

Some bank then lent him money ? Based on that valuation

And than discover down the road that the property is not worth as much as trump
Said ?????? Surely that’s the banks fault don’t they check out prop prices ?

I could say my place is worth 2 million if the bank can’t be bothered to check up on my valuation than they are a bunch fruit cakes imo

And it’s them that should be facing charges of incompetence and negligence ???

Sponsored Links
I don’t quite get what this case is all about

Trump owns property that he said was worth X amount ??

Some bank then lent him money ? Based on that valuation

And than discover down the road that the property is not worth as much as trump
Said ?????? Surely that’s the banks fault don’t they check out prop prices ?

I could say my place is worth 2 million if the bank can’t be bothered to check up on my valuation than they are a bunch fruit cakes imo

And it’s them that should be facing charges of incompetence and negligence ???
He quickly devalued them too, when it came time to pay any taxes.

Fraud - plain and simple. The orange idiot is a liability.

The ousting of [Kevin] McCarthy represented the first time in US history that a speaker of the House has been removed from office, marking an ignominious end to a short and fraught tenure for the California Republican. It comes as Americans’ approval ratings of Congress and the federal government remain near historic lows, with a majority saying they have little or no confidence in the future of the US political system.

Turtles all the way@the Grundiana

The 'Orange Blob' has become the perfect metaphor for what is happening within the Republican Party in the HoR. The GOP is little more than a madhouse where the inmates run raving through the Congress demanding the Swamp be drained while pouring fresh sewage in the other end. I have no sympathy at all for Kevin Mcarthy; a man who sold his soul for power. The only thing keeping him upright at the end was the starch in his shirt collar.
Now he's gone, be careful what you wish for. The full Crazy is yet to manifest itself as the Orange Blob grows ever mighty, feeding upon the chaos as Yog-Sothoth would suck fresh souls for lunch. He squats upon Congress, gnawing at fresh gripes without succour for our sanity at this sordid spectacle, spitting them at Democratic ideals with peels of shrieking laughter; a maniacal lust for power at the heart of a government of the unsane, for the unsane, by the unsane.

Don't forget his vanity.

Rumours have it that it was Trump that Carly Simon was singing about...

Sponsored Links
Back