Shabina Begum can come back to UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I find it hard to believe a 15 year old schoolgirl from a Muslim family could get the funds and a passport and make arrangements to travel abroad without help from someone, possibly from her own family. I can’t remember seeing any panicked parents campaigning for her return. Or those she travelled with.

Agree with all you say, yet at 15, how aware was she of what was happening to her, 15 years old......still a baby mentally.

Ellals just a regular U.K. hater who hides behind a cloak of anonymity. Probably wouldn’t say boo to a goose. He’s not likely to chop anyones head off for 'the cause' and he only threatened to leave the U.K. because of his hatred for it whereas she actually did.

As I said previously, you wouldn't stand a chance old man!

As for hating the UK, those who voted to quit the EU are the haters because they have acted to diminish the country in every aspect simply because so many of them hate foreigners!

And to add insult to injury, it appears you don't give a flying fig about the rule of law...

But you'll get your wish. The UK will go beyond being a laughing stock and stoop well below banana republic territory...

And history will show exactly who the 'UK hater are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back