Shamima Begum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
No matter how much you polish it, a turd is still a turd.

Why would she wear make up in a refugee camp?
To try and look more normal to us of course.

It's not working...

Try to change your appearance, then your name and background, Voila! You are someone different and may be able to sneak past border control.

If I was in a refugee camp with no passport, I would do whatever they told me to get out.
Drag queen? No problem
Mankini? Sure, why not.
Tina Turner wig? 100%.

Just get me out of here and give me a passport.

All she wants is to get back here then she can disappear into the background like many of them do.
She will be funded by her family when over here.

I wonder who provided her with the make up?

Maybe she should set up a fans only page to crowd fund her legal fees.
I'm not buying it - goat dressed as sheep.

She was 15 when she left, still a child really, I’m pretty sure most of us did stupid things back then.

I think she should be allowed to come back

She was 15 when she left, still a child really, I’m pretty sure most of us did stupid things back then.
She travelled thousands of miles in a sustained effort to join a dangerous terrorist organisation. Everyone with a pulse in the UK new that it was wrong to even utter the words ISIS let alone go over there and be one of their molls.
She may have been brainwashed and drawn in by very convincing bots - no doubt. She and her friends however, knew what they were doing was off the scale wrong and more than just a stupid teenage folly.

I think she should be allowed to come back
Yes, we all did stupid things at 15:
Smoked a joint, stole from mum's purse, let off fireworks in the school playground, joined a terrorist group and run away abroad...
We all did this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back