Outdoor Electrics

Sponsored Links
oh well, close but no cigar.

sorry to dissapoint you, its not for the house. its in the garden. (honest)
Dimmers are by Multi-D
DMX interface is by milford

20 channels of dimming in your garden??!?!?!??!? :eek: Although to be fair, I think light is even more important in a garden than a house!

I thought ours was well lit with 6 bulkheads in the pergola, batten in the greenhouse and one in the shed, bulkhead at the entrance to the greenhouse area, floods uplighting trees, bulkheads on back of summerhouse, 2 brass 6 panel lanterns on front, 4 downlighters and 2 wall lights inside, converted gas lantern over decking, vapour proofs under eaves at side of house and 2x500w TH for less than ambient effects! And too think I question whether people really need to install 150w floods!

How does your list go?

CallEdsFirst said:
How does your list go?

you decide.

fountain-1.jpg

Taken 5 minutes ago

Sponsored Links
Being DMX operated , PC controlled it does more than what you may think.

Would you like to see a short video clip?

ok then just taken the following clip 5 minutes ago.

Please bear in mind that my camera does not video to well when it is THIS dark, also to save on bandwidth, i have compressed the clip. I will be removing this clip in a few days

clip now removed

RF Lighting said:

Thankyou :oops:

RF Lighting said:
How do you control the fountain?

its controlled by a PC which in turn controls the dmx dimmers, which control the pumps / lights

The pc has custom written software

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back