Owen Smith

Sponsored Links
Hmm, lets see now, UK governments have negotiated with Irgun/Stern gang, IRA, and maybe many many others over the recent decades.

(oh and they usually deny it to start with, of course)

So yes isil/daesh may be the worst out there at the moment - by far, but who said "jaw-jaw is better than war-war".

The sooner isis (at least the physical aspects of it)are ended the better obviously, to stop more innocents being killed, raped, terrorised etc. but I don't believe you can ever get to the stage of talking to them, they will have to be killed mercilessly I'm afraid. How can you have meaningful honest talks with lunatics.

Jaw jaw might be better in some cases but not them all.
I thought the Russians were hammering them into oblivion? You don't see a lot about it on the news.
Except when another town has been liberated and its looks like a ww2 carpet bombing scene with all the buildings obliterated.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
One small nuke would be better. Would feel sorry for any animals that would be affected, though.

Lunatics they definitely are, but the worrying thing is, they are only doing what their prophet has instructed them to do in the Koran.

By Tarek Fatah, Toronto Sun

“Trump is not my kind of a politician, but in a world where almost no one has the courage to call an Islamist an Islamist, perhaps it’s time for him to take charge of the world war that Islamism has declared on civilized people.

Trump has said that one of his first acts as president “will be to establish a Commission on Radical Islam – which will include reformist voices in the Muslim community, who will hopefully work with us. We want to build bridges and erase divisions.”

Good luck on this, Donald Trump. This secular Muslim wishes you success.”

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/08/16/trumps-jihad-against-jihad-deserves-support

Choudary is not the only one

As he says, Islam is not just a religion it is political as well.

They will not be satisfied until everyone has converted to Islam or is dead.

We need more people like this to speak up.

I hope he is still with us!

corruption is a way of life in most of these states ? apart from oil which is pumped out the ground by western companies and or technology

what else do they actually contribute ??

no neither can I :)

(think of any thing )

wow, another anti-Muslim thread by sooey!

One of a handful of obsessives.

Who could have seen that coming!

isis is a very serious problem right now, and will be for the foreseeable future. It would have been nice if you'd had something relevant to contribute. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'd be interested to understand what the negotiating team would try to do. The object of any negotiation is to reach a compromise and common understanding. Would Owen Smith and his team of suits enter a room with the leaders of IS and have a seminar with nice sandwiches and bottled water? They'd have a flip chart and a mediator and they'd give each other some positive vibes every now and then?

No of course not. IS/ISIL/daesh is not an organisation in that sense - it's an ideology. How does a group of people sat in a room influence an ideology? It's like expecting to get into a room with Hitler and negotiating away Nazi-ism over night. Neo-nazism unfortunately still lives on.

And to clear up any misunderstanding when I say daesh is an ideology not an organisation I do NOT in any way equate Islam, Muslims or your local corner shop proprietor with this ideology. The two are completely separate things. I refer to extremism that drives the "few" people of the organisation not the millions/billions of peaceful Muslims on the planet.

In other words, Owen Smith is p155ing into the wind and has shown himself to be a bit of a looser against Corbyn. Which really takes some doing.

Nozzle

Last edited:
I'd be interested to understand what the negotiating team would try to do. The object of any negotiation is to reach a compromise and common understanding. Would Owen Smith and his team of suits enter a room with the leaders of IS and have a seminar with nice sandwiches and bottled water? They'd have a flip chart and a mediator and they'd give each other some positive vibes every now and then?

No of course not. IS/ISIL/daesh is not an organisation in that sense - it's an ideology. How does a group of people sat in a room influence an ideology? It's like expecting to get into a room with Hitler and negotiating away Nazi-ism over night. Neo-nazism unfortunately still lives on.

And to clear up any misunderstanding when I say daesh is an ideology not an organisation I do NOT in any way equate Islam, Muslims or your local corner shop proprietor with this ideology. The two are completely separate things. I refer to extremism that drives the "few" people of the organisation not the millions/billions of peaceful Muslims on the planet.

In other words, Owen Smith is p155ing into the wind and has shown himself to be a bit of a looser against Corbyn. Which really takes some doing.

Nozzle

For them not to be equated, they would have to renounce the Koran.

Sponsored Links
Back