Pages fail to complete loading on ipad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If I use my iPad to view the site, I constantly have to shut down the window and reload as pages just hang. It may load half the thread, and then if you scroll down its just blank, and the iPad loading icon is still whirring. It never completes.

I use my iPad for other sites and other forums using the same software, and these all behave fine.

There is in an issue somewhere....

Sponsored Links
I have had similar issues with safari on my mac, it does it on this site and ebay. My ipad does it with this site (ebay is via an app). Something to do with long running scripts on my mac.

The site is becoming unusable on the iPad. When replying the chars don't appear while you type, they are delayed. I can write a sentence, and wait many seconds for the message box to catch up. It seems to be the adverts causing this. Anyone else suffering?

all works fine for me lec
laptop firefox windows 10??
dont know if that matters lol

Sponsored Links
@Lectrician you could try disabling the live update display - Click on your username on the top right and then click on preferences
Click the option to disable 'Live Update Display Options' and save it. (You could also disable the advanced copy and paste while you're at it if you like). This might improve performance for you.

Back