Parking "ticket" from elite management ( midlands

Jesus, you sound a right miserable git!

Yup, hence my username! If you had a busstop down the road from you, but they painted BUS STOP outside your house, you wouldn't complain?

Or what they have been doing in Manchester? The council comes along paints double yellows down the street, but you are parked legally with no restrictions, but the crew come along, hoist your car into the air, paint double yellows under your car, then lower your car, then give you a ticket? You wouldn't complain about that?

But if you park on private land, that has signs showing, and knowingly don't pay the fee for parking there, and then get clamped, then that is wrong? What a mad world in which we live! Must be miserable standing up for my rights, and winning Jeez! A simple 5 minute phone call, not lengthy legal issues too.

Sponsored Links
Yep, i too fell fowl to the parking ticket scam,and that is all it is, as coljack. I have used the car park on and off for years when i have used the shops that it is the rear of,the car park on the island has a capacity of about 15 cars so is normally full. I left the car for around two minutes when i went to one of the shops and returned to find a lad about 22 walking away from my car and telling me "you ain't supposed to park on here" I then explained i had been to one of the shops. The sign put up by the 'operatives' is small and blends in with the other many signs on a wall that cannot be seen when entering the car park.Also, which must rank top in the book of dirty tricks, is the fact the kid was sitting in his UNMARKED van waiting for people to pull on and as soon as they left the vehicle, shot out and stuck one of his toy town charge notices on the windscreen.This is the calibre of people you are dealing with. I ended up having a blinding row with him, he said nothing and went back to his van. My argument is that someone is making a fast buck and when the car park 'operatives' were put in place why didn't the shop keepers stand against it as this must be killing their trade.I could of took my custom else where but decided to use local business and was punished for it.Apparently the car park can be used on the night without being ticketed,by people using one of the two restaurants as the biggest sign reads "customers welcome to use this car park" should read after that " but only at night!" Oh, and i won't be paying the fine either or using any of the shops again.

Unless it is a ticket from the local council or the police....you do not have to pay them anything.....these car park scammers need locking up!

Unless it is a ticket from the local council or the police....you do not have to pay them anything.....these car park scammers need locking up!

That also applies to carparks that are privately owned, but attached to supermarkets, that video your entry and exit times..they apply to DVLA for your numberplate info (easily done on the internet), then send a bill, and many people would be unaware of the rules.

Sponsored Links

That also applies to carparks that are privately owned, but attached to supermarkets, that video your entry and exit times..they apply to DVLA for your numberplate info (easily done on the internet), then send a bill, and many people would be unaware of the rules.

They dont issue you with a fine, they issue you with an invoice disguised as a fine and then try to scare you. A Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) is what you receive from the police and council. A Parking Charge Notice (PCN) is what tou receive from these scammers....notice how they abbreviate them to PCN to scare people!

Their 'fine' is just an invoice to compensate them for you overstaying, they also cannot take payment if you appeal without going to court.....no private car parking company has ever won a case in court!

They also have to prove without doubt you where the driver, the driver is the only one they can try to charge.You have no obligation what so ever to tell the scammers who was driving the car at the time, they have to prove in court that it was you.

Obviously if you park on a pay and display car park you pay the amount, a couple of quid or what ever. Not saying dont pay it....but when they ticket you, fight back.....you wont have to pay anything!

I'm not so sure about the pay and display machines, they are even getting nasty about transferring tickets, so have to enter your full registration number..Surely pay and display is council owned, as that would be too much expense for a small time operator, but I imagine, a hospital farms that work out, to a private contractor, who would then use this scam?

I have just received a Parking Charge Notice from Elite management. I parked in a bay but over the line. They have charged me £125 pounds!!!!!

What can i do?

This is scandalous; i had my parking ticket; the car park was empty and technically i was not "out of bay".

Constructive help needed please

Thx :cry:

I have just received a Parking Charge Notice from Elite management. I parked in a bay but over the line. They have charged me £125 pounds!!!!!

What can i do?

This is scandalous; i had my parking ticket; the car park was empty and technically i was not "out of bay".

If you admit you parked over the line, then you broke the rules - sorry. If you do the crime, you pay the penalty.

But if the land is privately owned, and rented to a recovery agent..then you might have a case...but you have admitted to the crime. In public.

If the car park was empty...Then why did you not park correctly? What is scandallous about that? You broke the law of the land. You had every opportunity to park corectly, but failed. Why? No reason to park illegally. You show the ignorance of many motorists today.

An empty car park. You were unable to park your car correctly. WHY?

I'm not having a go, but logic dictates, there is a parking space, I'll park in it. But you say nobody was parked, and you parked illegally, for no reason, unknown to anyone, known to yourself. So why break the law for no reason?

What can i do?

If you admit you parked over the line, then you broke the rules - sorry. If you do the crime, you pay the penalty.

But if the land is privately owned, and rented to a recovery agent..then you might have a case...but you have admitted to the crime. In public.

If the car park was empty...Then why did you not park correctly? What is scandallous about that? You broke the law of the land. You had every opportunity to park corectly, but failed. Why? No reason to park illegally. You show the ignorance of many motorists today.

I'm not having a go, but logic dictates, there is a parking space, I'll park in it. But you say nobody was parked, and you parked illegally, for no reason, unknown to anyone, known to yourself. So why break the law for no reason?

Dear god what a load of ****e. :LOL:

Collett01, just ignore it they will give up. I get them all the time as i often park in two spaces, the letters they send are highly amusing but utterly unenforceable.

What can i do?

Dear god what a load of s***te. :LOL:

Collett01, just ignore it they will give up. I get them all the time as i often park in two spaces, the letters they send are highly amusing but utterly unenforceable.

So you also break the law, for no reason, and ignore the penalties? The fines add up, doesn't mean that what you did was legal.

ooh, we have been thread tidied. Was it something I said? :cry:

What can i do?

Ignore any letters they send you.....dont be afraid of doing it. Its normal procedure and they will harrass you with the same letters over again. They will then send you a letter threatening you with court action from their solicitors, who are strangely always located in the same office as the parking company.

You HAVE NOT broken any laws and you DO NOT have to pay them any money.....

Do not worry about paying them, they will soon get the message and leave you alone

Sponsored Links
Back