Part P

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I would just, again, like to make it clear how much I loathe and detest the imminent introduction of Part P.

I hope that the legislators are overcome with disease, misfortune, and a swarm of locusts.

Curse thee...

Sponsored Links
I think it's because they want it to rhyme i.e. 2 "P"s

Part Q doesnt have the same ring to it.

Failing that, there are other things 'P' could stand for:

P*ss...
Poo...
Prescott...

Sponsored Links
I welcome improvements to quality, and I would like to see cowboys who wire things up wrong then charge through the nose have their s*****ms wired to 33kV, but I do not welcome Part Prescott.

FWL Have just read your e-mail further up and it stinks. Cost of registering 350-500?? Might as well join a trade organisation! NOT that I want to.....

How are they going to implement this anyhow?

If the start date is Sept, how are all sparks going to be trained up, registered and ready to go b4 then?

And i? Won't they be bogged down??

And won't it be scrapped?? (wishful thinking....)

Secure, £350 to £500 is cheap, have you ever had a chat with the NICEIC about membership, try thousands to join and about 2k a year to remain a member.

The points you raise there are ones I intend to raise next week, I already have a list of 23 questions, and I intend to expand upon it as time passes.

I will type it up as a handout. Lets see how these points are dealt with.

And i was meant to read "How will the LA cope with the demand of I & T?"

I'll wait with baited breath for the response to your raised questions.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back