Partition Dry Wall

so you say that if you insulate one stud wall where there are cables in, it will burn down....
geraint;
If you read my posts and took in the the information given, not at any time did I state that cables could not be routed through thermal insulations.
I did say if they were precautions should be made, regarding upgrading or method of installation, to prevent the risk of fire, there is a difference. Cables can be routed through insulation providing the circuits are designed correctly.
I also implied that ignorance to this could lead to your house burning down, again if the correct precautions are made, this will not happen .
If you are going to flag up what you consider bad advice or scare mongering.
I advise you to study the post a little closer in future!
It would also help if you could explain why you think it is perfectly safe to have electrical power circuits routed through insulation, without taking any precautions to the regards of the hazards that could be incurred by this and where you gathered this ill advised information from.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back