Pathway to a possible deal?

Would he get it voted through parliament?

My guess is it may depend on whether he can get the labour rebels Kinnock etc to vote it through.

Would the DUP accept -its against their principles.

Would Tory rebels vote for it - im not sure they would

1. If he doesn't get it voted through parliament, an awful lot of MP's will be consigned to the wilderness.
2. Surely the labour 'rebels' are the more level headed who are likely to support a deal, mainstream labour comprises the swivel eyed loons like Corbyn, we know they wont support it.
3. I doubt he cosied up to Leo yesterday without establishing the DUP red lines.
4. I'm not sure either, because I have absolutely no idea what 'it' is.

They're in the tunnel now, the Boris having achieved what everybody considered impossible 2 days ago, lets wait and see what happens, no point trying to guess is there?

Sponsored Links
Boris having achieved what everybody considered impossible 2 days ago,
And what is it that you think he has achieved?

I doubt he cosied up to Leo yesterday without establishing the DUP red lines.

The Cons have spent three years lavishing money and kindness on the Dups and failed to get them to agree to anything.

Is there any reason why Buffoon wouldn't chuck NI under the bus?

Pathway to yet another capitulation by spineless, weak-kneed, Brit-hating UK politicians.

yes, perhaps Smogg and his buddies will eventually vote for something, instead of against.

I wonder what it will be.

And what is it that you think he has achieved?

Unless I'm mistaken, and I'm not, he's progressed the withdrawal negotiations to the next phase, whereas a few days ago everybody thought it was dead in the water, no?

Sponsored Links
DUP have said they wont countenance a border down the Irish sea.

Johnson has taken the negotiations back 2 years.

progressed the withdrawal negotiations to the next phase

you mean, he's moved on from "having some non-binding talks" to "having some more non-binding talks"

after he sent some papers across that resubmitted ideas previously discussed and rejected.

is that what you call an achievement?

Brexiteers on this forum are gatting all excited over a potential deal.....

A deal originally suggested by the EU, you know that place they hate

Irony :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh and a deal that Theresa May said in the commons 'no Conservative leader would ever allow to happen'.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/poli...g-with-this-whole-deal-pathway-20191011189693

The Remainer’s guide to what’s wrong with this whole ‘deal pathway’

BORIS Johnson claims to be able to see his way to a Brexit deal, which would leave you looking a right d*ck. Here’s how to find fault:

He’s lying

The easiest and most plausible way of rejecting the whole ‘pathway to a deal’ thing that’s giving everyone hope and stopping them listening to you, previously the office Brexit expert, is to assume Boris is lying. Has a 98 per cent chance of being right.

It’s a trap

There can’t be good news. This is Brexit. Even the court victory that had you cock-a-hoop a fortnight ago achieved nothing except Parliament being pointlessly back for a bit. So any good news can only be a deceptive covering of positive headline leaves over a pit of reality spikes.

A deal would leave Britain worse off

Technically, from your perspective, no deal can be as good as EU membership so any deal is automatically wrong, even if there is that whole inconvenient ‘what the referendum decided’ business. A second referendum would definitely reverse that so no need to hold one.

Varadkar’s a idiot

Yesterday you were extolling the virtues of the gay mixed-race Irish prime minister Leo Varadkar, and wishing Britain could have a prime minister as intelligent, urbane and fair as him. Today he’s a guillible fool tricked by Boris Johnson’s seductive manner. Kn*bhead.

They’re traitors

They’ve betrayed you. They’ve gone against the will of the people, which is for Boris Johnson to be humiliated by sending an extension letter. You’ve already booked train tickets for the protest a week tomorrow and they’re non-refundable. Johnson and Varadkar should be hanged, and you’ll pull the bloody lever yourself.

Brexiteers on this forum are gatting all excited over a potential deal.....

A deal originally suggested by the EU, you know that place they hate

Irony :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh and a deal that Theresa May said in the commons 'no Conservative leader would ever allow to happen'.

Are we? to any sane observer it would appear you and John D are the ones getting excited. Anyway, this 'deal' that you appear to be the only person in the country aware of the content, would you care to share it with us?

yes, perhaps Smogg and his buddies will eventually vote for something, instead of against.

I wonder what it will be.

Rees Mogg did vote in favour of TM's deal at the third sitting on the reasoning that it would be better than not leaving at all. Why do you and Notch continuously state falsehoods? does the truth not support your weak arguments?

Rees Mogg did vote in favour of TM's deal at the third sitting on the reasoning that it would be better than not leaving at all. Why do you and Notch continuously state falsehoods? does the truth not support your weak arguments?

Fillyboy inserts the word 'falsehood' trying to give weight to his post.

How many votes does Rees Mogg have?

Did Ken Clarke vote for it too (the person you call a traitor).

I think there may be a 'deal-in'principle' by 31st, followed by 'technical talks' for a few weeks after. Blow Job will unashamedly proclaim, "See, I did it on time, we're out, vote for me!" Brexers will believe him. Upside: DUP under a roadroller instead of a bus.(y)
The upside is that if everything pans out as you are predicting then according to the polls Boris will win a landslide victory at a General election and the whole of the UK will be under a Tory steamroller for the next 5 years.
N.I. may not be hit as hard as mainland Britain because it would still be getting loads of your money from the EU.

The upside is that if everything pans out as you are predicting then according to the polls Boris will win a landslide victory at a General election and the whole of the UK will be under a Tory steamroller for the next 5 years.
N.I. may not be hit as hard as mainland Britain because it would still be getting loads of your money from the EU.

Well if they are getting my money they'll be getting yours too. We'll all be getting eu money cos we'll be in a no-change-yet transition pending a final trade deal.

Sponsored Links
Back