Most Tory members would choose no deal (wrecking the economy) over May's Brexit plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
7269ac05-6b17-49bf-88b2-5774889d62b8.png

Membership doesn't seem to equate to popularity. The long term trend seems to show people aren't really interested.

Winners and losers in any economic set up...Get over yourself.

Way to go to miss the point as usual like the dumbo you are. The point was the free market system for healthcare has failed in the US - that is an example of such. It's not a game you dumbo.

Apparently about as reliable as the bible as reference material.!!..Never cites its sources,,oh dear!Fundamental error.Sir Galahad,,crashed and burned,,,AGAIN

There are dumb people and then there is you. You didn't even look at the data did you - first thing you did is a google search. The data is available at the OECD, World Bank etc but way more verbose but I used CIA as it's condensed down for dumbos like yourself.

So please point out where the errors are in regards to the link I posted. Go on. A quick look at both economies would show you cannot push forward the Singapore model for the UK - do you even know how their Government is structured.

Dumb Plumber indeed.

Sponsored Links
So by this Country ending up a " Third World Country" and still being dictated to by Europe, that is a good price to pay for leaving the EU .
OK I get it !!!!
Ffs,,,takes some sinking In

Way to go to miss the point as usual like the dumbo you are. The point was the free market system for healthcare has failed in the US - that is an example of such. It's not a game you dumbo.

There are dumb people and then there is you. You didn't even look at the data did you - first thing you did is a google search. The data is available at the OECD, World Bank etc but way more verbose but I used CIA as it's condensed down for dumbos like yourself.

So please point out where the errors are in regards to the link I posted. Go on. A quick look at both economies would show you cannot push forward the Singapore model for the UK - do you even know how their Government is structured.

Dumb Plumber indeed.
Rofl..go cry into your beer..hard brexit assp

Dumb Plumber indeed.
We will agree to disagree on that..CIA figures not credible,,sorry..Casts serious doubt on your other "fact" sources.Happy graph hunting dude.No point reading all your fake posts,,been shown, dubious sources you use, as said,,quote the bible next time

Last edited by a moderator:
We will agree to disagree on that..CIA figures not credible,,sorry..Casts serious doubt on your other "fact" sources.Happy graph hunting dude.No point reading all your fake posts,,been shown, dubious sources you use, as said,,quote the bible next time

Alternative facts by Dumbo Plumber. When people are as thick as you - you are right I cannot give you facts.

Either you are a troll or someone who really is easy to con.

It's like the poor people in Brazil who just voted in a right winger are now worried because Bolsanoro stated he will privatise the airports and seaports, cut pensions and slash taxes on the rich - squeezing the middle class, kicking people off their lands. They didn't expect this did they.

You wonder why time and time the right wing exploit popular discontent for the benefit of the one percent. We have a prime example in DP.

MOD: usual thread decent into name calling by all usual "contributors"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back