Most Tory members would choose no deal (wrecking the economy) over May's Brexit plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Most people would sooner have NATO looking after us, than that eu rubbish being let loose with the "Germs" running the ratship.
I think you'll find two things.

1) Germany is a member of NATO.
2) Your disgusting xenophobic and racist views bring shame on this country.

Sponsored Links
Theresa considers Human Rights to be a tiresome burden, and seeks to remove them.

"Manufactured Consent" - you can get people to vote against their best interests quite easily.

It's like the RW in America getting all upset over a new congress woman who did a short dance video whilst at University - nothing provocative she was mimicking the dance in the movie Breakfast Club - yet they turn a blind eye to all of Trumps past transgressions.

If this cognitive dissonance could be harnessed as an alternative fuel source we could have landed a man on Pluto by now.

On the radio last night

UK is training 1000 police officers to go to Northern Ireland to police the border in the event of no deal

And a hard border is put up ???

If you have two totally separate sovereign jurisdictions, with no right of free travel for citizens of one to the other, with no right of transfer of residence and place of employment from one to the other, and with no common regulations for goods traded from one to the other, and with no common court for the resolution of trade disputes between one and the other, and with no customs union between one and the other, HT* can you not have a hard border?

So there we have it - never seen more collective hysteria in my life - they would rather drop the economy off a cliff than change their minds. Pure Madness.
Yup.

But sadly I fear that there is no longer any other way to get the Brexitards to come to their senses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back