Most Tory members would choose no deal (wrecking the economy) over May's Brexit plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Remain sitting radio presenter was amazed by how many callers in the food industry want a no deal. He said he thought the union represented the veiw of the industry
Like this guy represents the views of his members on Brexit, a 2nd vote, etc?

upload_2019-1-4_11-34-47.png

Sponsored Links
Do you need to be accompanied by carers if you want to go outside?

ha ha very good :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I suggest you look at people like Andrew Murray, Seamus Milne, Andrew Fisher
Oh thats right....communist leaning, holocaust denying terrorist sympathisers
Wake up and smell the coffee (y)

B-a-S, the above post is defamatory. or are you trying to get the thread locked?

Sponsored Links
No, I'm not trying to get it locked.

Nor do I see how anybody can genuinely believe that it is true that those people really are "communist leaning, holocaust denying terrorist sympathisers".

No, I'm not trying to get it locked.

Nor do I see how anybody can genuinely believe that it is true that those people really are "communist leaning, holocaust denying terrorist sympathisers".

Because its true.....

Andrew Murray
It takes a lot to surprise me in politics these days. Donald Trump and Jeremy Corbyn have seen to that. But I retained the capacity to be shocked by Corbyn’s decision to appoint Andrew Murray, a self-professed communist who has defended Stalin and expressed support for the North Korean regime, as the Labour Party’s new election chief.
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...gws-wiz.......0i13j0i13i30j33i160.xX-VMYnXC6A

Seamus Milne:
Seumas Milne arrived in the Russian city of Sochi on the Black Sea coast, near the Georgian border. He was there to attend the annual Valdai international discussion club where Russia experts from across the world – academics, diplomats, journalists – meet and sometimes question President Vladimir Putin and some of his top officials and advisers. The theme of that year’s conference was “The World Order: New Rules or No Rules?”. Milne, his expenses paid by the Russian business people
https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/04/thin-controller

Andrew Fisher:
This pamphlet from Graham Bash and Andrew Fisher tries to do two things. It offers both an outline history of the Labour Party and an argument for leftwingers to commit themselves to membership of the party and the struggle against New Labour.
https://weeklyworker.co.uk/worker/642/100-years-hard-labour/

ha ha very good :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I suggest you look at people like Andrew Murray, Seamus Milne, Andrew Fisher
Oh thats right....communist leaning, holocaust denying terrorist sympathisers
Wake up and smell the coffee (y)

I've looked at Seamus Milne and Andrew Fisher and I can't find any records of their holocaust denial or terrorist sympathising unless you call criticism of Israel that. You have any links?

Please no Guido Fawkes links. :p

I've looked at Seamus Milne and Andrew Fisher and I can't find any records of their holocaust denial or terrorist sympathising unless you call criticism of Israel that. You have any links?
Of course he doesn't.

Yawnn,,, more from a remoanerturd!
Is that after they're conscripted into the eu barmy army, or before??
More pathological nonsense from a dumb quitter...

But do tell us...

Do you get a buzz out of ruining the life choices of millions of kids, and for the generations to come?
Including of course your own kids if you have any!

Looks like the RW have had their daily dose of ant EU fiction from the Express etc.

The EU Army - it's a no goer but it still riles the snowflake RW.

If only there was some way we could measure the views of the citizens and Parliament of this country, rather than just the ones with the time and inclination to phone radio shows.

Or troll DIY not 24 hours a day

Just shows you how much you know then Nosey!!
Merkel wants one,
Macrap wants one.
Barnier wants one to make the eu a "global player",, lol
Plus Drunker probably agrees,, when he's sober. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back