Pay cut

I don't like saying this but the UK workers are more expensive and less productivity. The UK people and union bosses have to understand these problems of manufacturing and jobs otherwise it's will not be created in the UK. :cry:

You can't always blamed the bosses we are all the same, money is the root of all evil, if you have for example £50,000 to invest and could get a better investment elsewhere, what would you do? No difference when you're buying goods, it's about value for money

Dyson is one of them that moved their business aboard

"If you see a trend of profits going down and down, you either take action or you watch your company fold

The UK will never again compete on cost alone in a world where many goods can be made more cheaply elsewhere

The bottom line is, we are too expensive :cry:

Sponsored Links
I don't like saying this but the UK workers are more expensive and less productivity. The UK people and union bosses have to understand these problems of manufacturing and jobs otherwise it's will not be created in the UK. :cry:

You can't always blamed the bosses we are all the same, money is the root of all evil, if you have for example £50,000 to invest and could get a better investment elsewhere, what would you do?

"If you see a trend of profits going down and down, you either take action or you watch your company fold

The UK will never again compete on cost alone in a world where many goods can be made more cheaply elsewhere

Next you will be telling me that the Germans are hard working. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Masona wrote: Dyson moved his business abroad!! did the price of the the little suckers drop? or did Mr Dyson put the extra pennies in piggy bank? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Masona what frightens me is you all dash out to buy what is now made in China for a bag of rice but where does our income derive from?

I'm ok as a trucker, in fact i gotta get ready and go. Birmingham beckons, gotta earn some bread, yes i'm working for Hovis again. :)

Sponsored Links
According to the survey, it's the Mexicans works the longest and the highest unpaid :eek:

Masona wrote: Dyson moved his business abroad!! did the price of the the little suckers drop? or did Mr Dyson put the extra pennies in piggy bank? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I'm saying this is how it is.

It's no difference when people google for goods, you shop around for best price because none of us like paying!!

Dyson moved abroad , simply to put more money in his own personal bank account. As Pred says. his production costs dropped (probably dramatically) but the price of his vacuum cleaners didn't.
Anyway, if British workers cost more and are not as productive, (as you say), then why isn't the whole of the UK unemployed?

Dysons company may have been making a loss in the UK.
So by moving abroad he saved the company. You wouldn't expect prices to come down.

Didn't hoover copy his invention in the end?

Even the good ol' Twinings moved to Poland. I thought they traded on their Britishness?

Even the good ol' Twinings moved to Poland. I thought they traded on their Britishness?

Dunno why they moved to Poland, there's enough Polish people here to supply their needs. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You can't always blamed the bosses we are all the same, money is the root of all evil, if you have for example £50,000 to invest and could get a better investment elsewhere, what would you do? No difference when you're buying goods, it's about value for money

That is why I will never buy a dyson..... I also wont buy twinings...as everybody else has stated the prices dont drop but the companies just want more profits

Dysons company may have been making a loss in the UK.
So by moving abroad he saved the company. You wouldn't expect prices to come down.

Didn't hoover copy his invention in the end?

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! Dyson wasn't making a loss, he went to Malaysia for one reason, the unemployment out there was so high he wanted to assist the local economy. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And yes the little suckers are crap, my mum-in-law was advised never buy one by one of the designers!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back