people reversing in drive

Mickymoody what have i admitted to you dumb ass?

i stated a fact nothing more, nothing less, take my post to a lwayer or the police and if they convict me of anything i will pay all their bills, if they tell you to get out and get a life you donate 100 quid to a local kids charity near you

Sponsored Links
I almost beat someone to death once, is admitting it here a criminal offence? Oh yeah, was self defence. Court aquitted me.

Well I say almost, the prosecution said It was almost to death. I thought it was. See how the little differences add up?

As for having your parking space, on your own land being abused.
Lots of cars have had damage where I live, the ppolice often visit asking questions about it.

Have to tell them the "youth" seem to partol the street more than they do.
Is that an admission of guilt as well?~

What I find annoying is (the arrogant r-shole that just walked past with his 2 yap yap dogs) the people that have double drives on roads where parking is limited and non existent for many.

They can park 3 cars, 2 in the drive and one across it, yet as son as a space appears outside in front of the house they drive the car out of the drive and park it there. If anyone says anything to them they get a stream of abuse.

Or the others further down with the big 4x4 who insist that they must be able to walk just 5 paces from their door to get to their car
and even though many others have to walk a few hundred yards to their car - they should not park them outside their house.

(I am talking about a main road with no parking restrictions along one side- yellows the other).

To get back on topic - why are people turning round and using the ops drive to do it?

Are they in fact using the drive or just the dropped kerb area that the pavement goes over?

I had a cock park over my drive, I went out and asked him what number he lived at, as I was going to work at 2am and wanted to know what number to knock at to ask him to move his car. Strange, as he moved his car straight away.

Andy

Sponsored Links
Do you have wheelie bins?????????? I used to live oppo a school and you would be amazed what efforts they would go to get as near to the school as possible...all those chelsea tractors blocking/reversing churning up grassed areas anyhow when we got wheelie bins they was put accross the drive and just moved when you go out or come in, effective and cheap

Do you have wheelie bins?????????? I used to live oppo a school and you would be amazed what efforts they would go to get as near to the school as possible...all those chelsea tractors blocking/reversing churning up grassed areas anyhow when we got wheelie bins they was put accross the drive and just moved when you go out or come in, effective and cheap
Exellent idea - I do similar in that we only get a fortnightly collection so I make mine fester with unbagged ( grandchildren`s ) nappies and cat litter :eek: Don`t need to block the drive - I just like to give the bin men a treat :LOL: When the grandkids are older I`ll start using my inco pads :evil:

Back