Driving is getting worse?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What is it? Is it the recession or something else.
BUT, peoples driving is getting much worse. I am stopping letting people out of junctions myself because I have given up on this courtesy.
The other day I came out of a one-way system. Stopping my van to show a guy that he can not drive the wrong way up it! Signs and my obvious arm movements showed this.
After leaving him, he arrogantly persisted in driving the wrong way up this narrow road??? :eek:

Can you GUESS what make or even model he was driving :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Can you GUESS what make or even model he was driving :rolleyes:

crystal_ball.jpg

A Citroen?

Sponsored Links
To make guessing simple.
What do tw*ts usually drive (think speeding, double parking, cutting you up) :evil:

BMW 3.28i?

You hit the nail on the head! At what point did a prestige german motor car become chavtastic?
The hazard lights are used more offten on these cars than they every use the idicators!
Stopping in a busy town centre, no problem....bang on the hazards and leave the car to get some shopping??

I totally agree with newboy. Pet peeves are:

People braking, THEN signalling, do they not remember mirror, signal, manoeuvre? I dont know why the hell your braking! Is there an animal in the road? Oh I see, your turning left. Normally old people this one.

People not signalling at roundabouts. Normally rep-mobiles.

People signalling wrongly at roundabouts. Typically those who signal RIGHT all the way until they exit. OK, so they were going right, taking the 3rd etc, BUT they carry on signalling right until they exit!!! WHAT???? Was their exit on the island??? NO! I'm trying to ENTER the roundabout and now I've been delayed because it looked like you were coming my way!

Those that dont signal right on a roundabout, but signal left to indicate their exit. EEHHH??? We can see where you're exitting! But please signal right to indicate to those trying to enter across your path that they cant!

People parking where they want.

All BMW 5 series and X5s, Porche Cayennes, Mondeo (top specs only), Audi repmobiles etc, should have a durable permenant sign on the steering wheel reading "use your ****ing signals"

The single worst piece of driving I've ever witnessed was a woman driving a Renault Scenic in a 30 limit, driving at about 50 and overtaking everything in sight. She pulled up at a hairdressers about 300yds after overtaking me, and pulled 3 kids out of the car.

Sponsored Links
Back