Driving is getting worse?

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: he sat right up the 4rse of the car in front and wouldnt let me in whilst pretending to look out the drivers window................i get mad even thinking about it now :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

If thats the way the old guy felt then why should he let you in? I can just imagine you edging ever nearer to his car trying to frighten him into giving way and then blowing your top when he didn't. I think you had an imaginary war mate and lost and that is what is really bugging you!

Sponsored Links
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: he sat right up the 4rse of the car in front and wouldnt let me in whilst pretending to look out the drivers window................i get mad even thinking about it now :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

If thats the way the old guy felt then why should he let you in? I can just imagine you edging ever nearer to his car trying to frighten him into giving way and then blowing your top when he didn't. I think you had an imaginary war mate and lost and that is what is really bugging you!
I tend to agree bolo. BingoBongo, none of us have a God given right to be 'let in' to a queue of traffic. If he was/is in the queue before you, he was/is BEFORE you, live with it son.

Maybe he felt the same way about the guy in front of him as you did about him and that was why he was stuck up his exhaust pipe?
You obviously didn't let anyone else in so why should he?

oh, and while we are on the subject of crap drivers, may I suggest something?

Get their make and reg., and any other vehicles that you can remember at the time, and 'phone plod.

YESSSSSSS....Lets all do that....!!!!!! So that the 'old bill' take even 'longer' getting around to some poor old girls desperate phonecall...telling them that theres a scumbag burglar downstairs in her house...........
BUT ....NO...its ok.......It was justified.......someone beeped at you.

I was thinking more along the lines of the daft bint who overtook a five cars and a cement truck across a solid white line, on a blind bend - god help anyone who was unfortunate to have been driving perfectly legally and safely just around the corner :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I was thinking a bit more about this, I think the key to it is to adopt an air of detachment, I am aware of what other road users are doing, I don't believe indicators do any thing like their name suggests, but the position of the car on the road and its speed speak volumes about its intended direction. I never get mad, even if cut up, it's not restraint, I simply don't really care as long as they don't hit me. I'm proud to say that I don't think I've ever had to honk my horn at another driver.

Simple really, drive for the other car users, don't get upset, whilst you're mouthing and gesticulating to another driver, you are not concentrating on your driving.

I was thinking a bit more about this, I think the key to it is to adopt an air of detachment, I am aware of what other road users are doing, I don't believe indicators do any thing like their name suggests, but the position of the car on the road and its speed speak volumes about its intended direction. I never get mad, even if cut up, it's not restraint, I simply don't really care as long as they don't hit me. I'm proud to say that I don't think I've ever had to honk my horn at another driver.

Simple really, drive for the other car users, don't get upset, whilst you're mouthing and gesticulating to another driver, you are not concentrating on your driving.
My sentiments exactly!
And I drive a BMW...knowing the reputation of anyone who drives this marque, I always drive with courtesy and consideration for other road users, anyone can make a mistake, why get upset about it?

Wotan

And I drive an Audi, which make me a c o c k as well apparently.

And I drive a Lexus, which makes me a boring old fart :LOL:. But very safe on the road, nevertheless.

So quite why I saw fit to drive straight into the back of someone two weeks ago and bring 33 years' worth of blame-free driving to an abrupt halt, is anyone's guess... :rolleyes: :LOL:

And I drive a Lexus, which makes me a boring old fart :LOL:. But very safe on the road, nevertheless.

So quite why I saw fit to drive straight into the back of someone two weeks ago and bring 33 years' worth of blame-free driving to an abrupt halt, is anyone's guess... :rolleyes: :LOL:
Only you know the circumstances of the accident, but there is a scam that involves making the brake lights inoperable (switch) in brake light circuit.
Then they slow down rapidly, the following car does not have time to respond quick enough....result one claim for whiplash injury.

Wotan

result one claim for whiplash injury.

Usually involves at least 4 claims even if there was only one person in the car at the time! :LOL:

Only you know the circumstances of the accident, but there is a scam that involves making the brake lights inoperable (switch) in brake light circuit.
Then they slow down rapidly, the following car does not have time to respond quick enough....result one claim for whiplash injury.

Wotan
Nothing so underhand, this one was down to me unf :oops: :D. Still, was hardly a major impact: it didn't even set the airbags off. I cannot believe how much the repair company managed to wring out of it though. Worse than MPs and their expenses...

The other scam to do is to reverse into someone who's behind you. Unless there are witnesses to see exactly what went on, there is no defence for driving into the back of someone.

Well I was slowly passing a women on the M6, she was in the inside lane.
Would you believe it, she was applying eye liner using the sun visor's mirror.

I was so shocked, I dropped my coffee into my take away, and my mobile went flying out the window......Damn women drivers.

I was so shocked, I dropped my coffee into my take away, and my mobile went flying out the window......Damn women drivers.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I was so shocked, my mobile went flying out the window......Damn women drivers.

You should have had the latest in hands free you silly boy :LOL:
handsfree.jpg

I tend to agree bolo. BingoBongo, none of us have a God given right to be 'let in' to a queue of traffic. If he was/is in the queue before you, he was/is BEFORE you, live with it son.

if that was the case no1 would get on the motorway cos they were there first son.
he was on the motorwayand i was coming on from the slip road son.
about 10 cars all merged in except for this 1 old git (wasnt you was it?)
its not a god given right it is common courtesy SON

Sponsored Links
Back