Petrol saving idea

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Why...are we in the endless loop here.
Is the question WHY , asking why give a discount..well if they get more trade they still make more profit than having a higher price with reduced trade. There is cut of point & not knowing margins I cant calculate what. But as long as by giving a discount they are not busy fools...its good business.
I hope that has answered the WHY.

edit
spelling error

Pointless, even if it did happen, what do you think would happen? Think back to when Shell tried to persuade us that it's petrol was superior to Tesco's petrol 'cos it had added detergents. Tesco's simply told their suppliers to add the same detergents to it's fuel. Argument over, still several p cheaper per litre. Huge corporation, crush the opposition, donate a sum of money to the present incumbent government, take life peerage, job's a good 'un.

Bit confused here.

Are you saying that if this card was availble, that you would not apply for one, in order to get a fuel discount?

Eddie M said:
Forgive me being sceptical, but why?

Simple;

They take you into a mailing list, and get you all wrapped up in how well it's going, and how well they're doing.
When your thoroughly convinced you will even get an opportunity to buy into such a great company.
Very handy! I think they even take Western Union payments from those that want to throw all of their money away.

Well if anyone is foolish enough, to part with any money. Then serves them right.

At this time I don't think I have anything to lose. In fact only to gain!

In theory the plan makes sense, and this guy has got a track record on campaigning against fuel prices.

Thanks for listing Pipeline - I put it on a week ago and it was closed down by the administator as 'advertising'!

It appears to be the same spirit as DIYnot - i.e. providing help to those who may be interested in saving money! :D

Would like to hear the administrators thoughts on that :?:

Eddie M said:
Pointless, even if it did happen, what do you think would happen? Think back to when Shell tried to persuade us that it's petrol was superior to Tesco's petrol 'cos it had added detergents. Tesco's simply told their suppliers to add the same detergents to it's fuel. Argument over, still several p cheaper per litre. Huge corporation, crush the opposition, donate a sum of money to the present incumbent government, take life peerage, job's a good 'un.
dont mention the T word around me! Evil business. Close em all down, open up the market a bit. to smaller companies.

Sponsored Links
Back