Phillip Schofield

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It's all coming out now... Gordon has come out and said Phillip was Fisting him in the early days of their partnership.

Looks like he only outed himself because his gay lover whom he was bumming for a while was going to out him! Otherwise it would have gone on and on in secret.

Mr nice guy? Pah. What a deceitful POS

My brother told me Holly interviewed him and after the whole crew stood an applauded him... The bloke was cheating on his wife.... Not only that he must have been paying for it or having affairs for years.

So if he had cheated on his wife with another woman he would have been publicly shamed, but the narrative across the media was that of a man repressing his homosexuality, his infidelity becomes secondary.

Philip has probably been at it for years,he was about to be outed, so he got in first and gave his version, time will tell,

So if he had cheated on his wife with another woman he would have been publicly shamed, but the narrative across the media was that of a man repressing his homosexuality, his infidelity becomes secondary.

For someone who's been in media for decades I guess he knew how to change the narrative, have to agree, what about his poor wife. I have no sympathy for him and no, I care not one jot that he identifies as gay.

There is some woman :sneaky: who works at our local Tiscos , well dressed as a woman any way .

tis clearly a bloke dressed as a woman , probably in some transition type phase , on a NHS waiting list for gender reasignment :LOL:

There is some woman :sneaky: who works at our local Tiscos , well dressed as a woman any way .

tis clearly a bloke dressed as a woman , probably in some transition type phase , on a NHS waiting list for gender reasignment :LOL:

along with the 14000 other fruit cakes ?

We've got one in Asda, Aidan Turner, bless him, didn't bat an eyelid when going through 'her' checkout with his shopping whilst he was filming Poldark in Charlestown.

My brother told me Holly interviewed him and after the whole crew stood an applauded him... The bloke was cheating on his wife.... Not only that he must have been paying for it or having affairs for years.

Hang on Bodd, are you saying Philip Schofield and your brother are 'at it'.

Sponsored Links
Back