Phillip Schofield

Sponsored Links
If it is so normal and main stream to be gay ..Why the fek is a bloke being gay headlines everywhere...

Sponsored Links
BEBF5692-23AF-4DD5-9CDF-CD9E5569EE5D.gif

Being gay is completely natural and not specific to humans, I totally fail to see why anyone has an issue with an individual's sexuality.

Quite possibly, but unless you were hoping to breed it, so what?

Just thought you might want know. Just because she was possibly gay doesn't mean she couldn't breed

She's been dead 20 odd years

But why can't 'gays' just get on with it? Why do they have to go around making sure everyone knows about it? You don’t see 'straight' men on the telly telling everyone they like a bit of fanny or 'straight' girls going around shouting out "I like cock". (Excluding Friday nights in Romford!) :mrgreen:

Just thought you might want know. She's been dead 20 odd years

that's tough of course, but I'd like to think you loved her dearly, I'm sure you did. As I somewhat surprised myself, was very upset when I finally had to take my cat to be put down. "You could have shut your eyes, cat, rather than stare at me accusingly!!!"

One thing about Phillip Schofield's announcement that I can’t understand. If he hasn’t had a gay relationship and isn’t planning one, why did he feel the need to tell everyone?

Sponsored Links
Back