Photos as threatened

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here a couple of examples of some fine electrical engineering for you all to look at

100_0674.jpg

100_0690.jpg

and here is one reflecting the sad future of British engineering

100_0689.jpg

Sponsored Links
woooow!

On the second picture I see 2 neutrals connected but one of them seems to be cut off or maybe you did some photo editing?

No its cut off!

That MCCB is rated at 600A.The original outgoing cable was taken out (same size as incomer >600mm² IIRC) and someone put a 95mm² in instead.

Sponsored Links
I like the first one......pretty colours. :LOL:

Looks like the map of the underground, just less organised.

The first pic is a disgrace.

Whoever did that needs to be taken out and shot.

Fault finding is so much more difficult in a messy panel :rolleyes:

I have a matching ammeter and volt meter similar to yours in my garage somewhere!

We love pictures :D

The ammeter is just a reflection of what our industries face.That ammeter used to read well over 1000A day and night and it was just part of a section of our plant that has been closed down and moved abroad :(

Chart recorder in the bottom LHS in the top picture? Looks like it has had a bit of overheating in there where the 3phase MCBs are now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back