Physics Conundrum.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
IRONically, I need to visit Screwfix tomorrow to pick up some 'stuff', & it also happens to be practically next door to a TOOLstation.

I'm going to ask 'Katie's breasts' behind the counter, who is nice & bright & bubbly (but not very knowledgeable or any practical use whatsoever) if they stock 5,878,625,370,000 mile long bars that weigh nowt, also if they stock light switches that work in deep space !

Now I'm going to have a sleepless night worrying about it, or is that 'cos I done SFA today, or is it 'cos there no drugs?

I'm going to ask 'Katie's breasts' behind the counter, who is nice & bright & bubbly (but not very knowledgeable or any practical use whatsoever) if they stock 5,878,625,370,000 mile long bars that weigh nowt, also if they stock light switches that work in deep space !
Don't be that idiot who goes into SF and TS and holds up the whole damn shop by asking stupid stuff at the counter for 30 minutes. "Have your got this, do to sell that, what is that for, how does that fit? :mad:

Look in the catalogue, write down what you want, give the paper the the person at the till, pay, get your stuff then do one. Like the rules of physics, these rules need to be obeyed.

Don't be that idiot who goes into SF and TS and holds up the whole damn shop by asking stupid stuff at the counter for 30 minutes.

You have no sense of fun. We've already asked "Katie's breasts" if they stock spare bubbles for their spirit levels, ceiling screws, sky hooks, left handed hammers, long weights etc etc etc.

It really isn't my fault that Kingfisher PLC choose to put low grade but very bubbly staff on their counters.

I'm just here to see how long it takes notch to make this a Brexit thread.

It's post #24 and not even a mention. o_O Is he dead? Has anyone checked?
Woody is still smarting from losing again :)

Don't be that idiot who goes into SF and TS and holds up the whole damn shop by asking stupid stuff at the counter for 30 minutes. "Have your got this, do to sell that, what is that for, how does that fit

oh it was you in front of me today :ROFLMAO:

did you end up getting that stripey paint from B&Q

On the basis that there's some very clever folk who live in these parts . . . .

Qu. You have a 6ft long solid bar connected at one end to a lightswitch. When you push the other end it operates the lightswitch & the light comes on. If the solid bar was 5,878,625,370,000 miles long, how long would it take for the light to come on?

No prizes & Google is not your friend.

It would take longer than the 6ft bar.

Is the only correct answer.

Sponsored Links
Back