Picture of the week!™

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well folks, it's that time of the week again!

Continuing on from the brass switches of the last few weeks, we now have a joint in the loft for the landing lights, controlled by one of those switches.

Joint:

With tape removed:

Sponsored Links
[Shudder]

I just hope you ran screaming from the building when asked by the client to "just get it working properly".

:LOL:

Well folks, it's that time of the week again!

Continuing on from the brass switches of the last few weeks, we now have a joint in the loft for the landing lights, controlled by one of those switches.

Joint:

With tape removed:

Ahhh, everytime i look of these pics it reminds me of home sweet home, must remember to take the digi cam into the loft and document some of the "art" that i've found up there.

Fortunatly it was the sort of customer I like.

When explaining to him all the problems we were finding, he said "I know the whole lot is shafted, just do whatever in needs to make it all safe"

The whole property is like this due to a former occupant thinking they were a compteant DIYer :eek:

Sponsored Links
The trouble with temporary fixes is that they tend to become frighteningly permanent...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back