Picture of the week ??? (what happened to it?)

I may get an opportunity to remove the old unit on Friday afternoon, straight into the skip it will go, although I'll be keeping the big brass glands that join it to the trunking for reuse, then I need to make a plate to cover the holes.
Whatever is being done in the new DB the factory gets a little safer each week we do a bit :)

(I'm not going to mention which factory so please do not ask.)

Sponsored Links
As it's a factory with stacks of sheet metal, guilletines, punches, press's etc. a plate to cover the holes will be simple.
I made the little bit of conduit that is above the new DB. I have lots more lids to make for the old stuff as some has, shall we say - gone on holiday :)

In fact, this reminds me - I have lots of little holes to patch where old stuff has been removed, perhaps the next time I have some free time |I'll get to it.

I may get an opportunity to remove the old unit on Friday afternoon,

Note the colours are out of gear on the 3 pole mcb bottom right, if you reconnect them the correct order, you may do damage to the load, personally id find the other end and correct it there

Sponsored Links
That has been done already.
The top left one I think also had 3 reds, this is to be replaced entirely in the current colours, unfortunately we can only do this Friday afternoons when the rest of the factory has shut down.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back