Pillow Talk

It's a breathing thing. It's actually very relaxing as long as your airways are clear (like with a massage table).

What, are you suggesting it makes breathing more difficult?

What I read during the covid outbreak, was that they were putting hospital patients face down to improve their ability to breath.

Sponsored Links
This should be encouraged, being a natural material and unbeliavably farmers have to virtually throw it away as there's no market for it. When I asked a farmer why this is, he asked me who I know who wears woollen clothes these days.
You are right there R&C, we waste so much of what we have and then complain that the country is broke. We have forgotten our roots.

What, are you suggesting it makes breathing more difficult?

What I read during the covid outbreak, was that they were putting hospital patients face down to improve their ability to breath.

I found it helpful for backache, with a pillow under the upper chest (almost up to the chin) so your face is not pressed into the mattress.

It might also help drainage if you have a bad cough or phlegmy cold

Sponsored Links
I found it helpful for backache, with a pillow under the upper chest (almost up to the chin) so your face is not pressed into the mattress.

When face down, I habitually have my hands under my chest - maybe for the same reason, I have never given it much thought.

Face down with back ache, I find it eases my back a little if I raise my legs so they stick up at right angles, lifting the quilt in the air. It somehow seems to stretch my back.

It might also help drainage if you have a bad cough or phlegmy cold

That is maybe the reason that in hospital for covid, they say better face down?

Back