Taking Blood Samples

Here's hoping joe 90 never reaches the age of 65 because he will be the reincaration of Victor Meldrew but ten times grumpier.
Don't be daft ... He's in the "involuantary euthanasia" bracket already :LOL:

Incidentally, there's no reason to wear sterile gloves when taking blood ... There's no medical reason to wash your hands before or after either.

MW

Sponsored Links
it's the last vestige of a feeble argument. All the pub smokers don't go to the pubs now - they smoke at home and gas the kids.

Sponsored Links
I've just been reading through this thread and to be honest it's stessed me out!
I now need a stiff drink, a smoke and I'm feeling hungry :LOL:

Masona, there are those people with metabolism problems..
they eat right and maybe don't excersise as much as you do but they're still overweight..

with all that gym work you'll be booking yourself into a private hospital then to have the joints replaced that you will be prematurely wearing out due to un-natural stresses and movements on them?

Masona, there are those people with metabolism problems..
they eat right and maybe don't excersise as much as you do but they're still overweight..
The reason for metabolism problems are mainly because 3 meals a day do not boost metabolism therefore you will put on weight!! People will eat at breakfast, lunch and tea time even though they are not hungry, you only eat when you're hungry and this is why the mini meals is healthier with metabolism kicking on the smaller meals therefore slim for life, infact I'm eating more calories and not putting on weight!
with all that gym work you'll be booking yourself into a private hospital then to have the joints replaced that you will be prematurely wearing out due to un-natural stresses and movements on them?
Disagree, as long you're exercising comfortable there's no harm, I know at least 7 peoples with hip replacements and knee problems and none of them exercise! What I will agree on is I don't do jogging or running IMO there are bad for your joints in the long run, I only do brisk walking with good quality trainers, I have MBT trainers , not cheap but protect all the joints movements.

If you're interested and want to know more mini meals, have a look at Vernon Coleman website > click onto left side menu > Health >Slim for life

ps: you can choose and make your own healthy foods of your choice

I always insist now that at the very least they wash their hands or use a sterigel.

It's my body: am I being incredibly finickity or reasonable? Or somewhere in-between?

Be honest!!
Both. It's perfectly reasonable of you to be incredibly finicky.

It sounds like your surgery needs a good shakedown, so my advice is to write to the Practice Manager and ask to be told the procedures that are currently in place for managing the spread of infection when working intravenously, and what processes are used to ensure that those procedures are followed by all staff.

Well something has to change - they are living longer and getting more treatment than ever before. It's a mathematical fact that they are sending the NHS broke.

So you will be quite happy to pay your dues all your life then cough up (pun intended) for your treatment in later years?

What about paying for treatment for self-inflicted injuries, disease & damage?

For example, how much does the NHS pay to patch up total idiots (of both sexes) who mangle themselves and each other every night?

Not to mention the appalling cost to the staff when the drunks get abusive to the very people trying to assist them?

EDIT: Sorry, posted this without reading beyond p 1.

Dont know what all the fuss is about? At our surgery they spit on and then wipe your arm beforehand.

So you will be quite happy to pay your dues all your life then cough up (pun intended) for your treatment in later years?

You aren't going to have a choice. The so-called baby boomers are retiring shortly - and there are millions of us. All expecting to live until the age of 90 with new hips, knees and carrier bags full of tablets. It's YOU that will pay - not me. Are you happy about that? It'll mean massive hikes in your taxes. Is that OK?

And you also realise that doing so will bankrupt the UK so there'll be none left for you when you retire.

Sponsored Links
Back