what do GPs do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I never post abuse. I give an opinion and out-argue the detractors.
Depends whether you count racist remarks as abuse of which you have posted many.

Sponsored Links
I never post abuse. I give an opinion and out-argue the detractors.
Depends whether you count racist remarks as abuse of which you have posted many.

Show them then (he won't).

I don't want asylum seekers here - neither does the government.

What does that have to do with race?

You keep insisting you are a mature person, yet defy that by acting like an immature 13 year old.

Why do you feel the need to do this all the time? Are you insecure and try to act like somebody you're not?

You keep insisting you are a mature person, yet defy that by acting like an immature 13 year old.

Why do you feel the need to do this all the time? Are you insecure and try to act like somebody you're not?

What's it to you? Who do you think you are? What makes you think I'm the slightest bit interested in your opinion? What makes you think that you are that important? :rolleyes:

Joe-90 has posted racist remarks as well he knows, I highlighted one particularly obnoxious set of comments he made a few weeks back and notified the mods who promptly removed them.

No point asking anyone to identify them now though as they have been deleted as he is obviously well aware ... Those of us who were logged on at the time though remember them well.

And, to quote the mod at the time (Mod 4 I think) he should be ashamed of himself ... If I'd been a Mod I would have banned him from the site and I still don't fully understand why Admin didn't do so.

MW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back