pizza oven

Sponsored Links
Regarding the moped Iam a bit of a bike nut do you think I could get away with impounding the bike as departure from BS7671 any suggestions as to a reg I can use that will sound convincing
DM

Go with 132.5.2:

Equipment in surroundings susceptible to risk of fire or explosion shall be so constructed or protected, and such other special precautions shall be taken, as to prevent danger.

The moped has to go......to your house!

Sponsored Links
Regarding the moped Iam a bit of a bike nut do you think I could get away with impounding the bike as departure from BS7671 any suggestions as to a reg I can use that will sound convincing
DM

if yr a bike nut, why would you want a poxy moped with a stupid big box on the back? Not exactly a fat boy or a rocket 111?

I think the OP should see if the moped is 22k ohm to the MET, then bond it :D
should be fun to watch some spotty no hope student trying to deliver a margherita with a length of 10mm g/y trailing down the street behind him

The interest for me is that it is an old classic moped not one of those plastic squibs you hear screaming around the streets it's a NSU prinz by what I can see quite rare and serious collectors love them so its a softly soflty approach to nail a bargain restore it, play with it, and punt it later
DM

OIC, fair enough. Be careful with the 951 clamp on the exhaust when you bond it - don't want to scratch it :)

Good God ban that takes me way back I used to help my Grandad fix up bicylces bsc, bsf bsw, Whitworth taps and dies and re-threading spindles and not forgeting ba sizes for the spoke tops
ah happy days
DM

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back