Planning Portal Upgrade - It's Coming!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
He's only joking. I know that he reads other peoples posts just to get clued up about building stuff.

Happy to help :cool:

I have been using the Portal Online Application Service for years without a single problem. I would never go back to paper.

If you are an organisation and require training for new or existing users of the system I understand that the Portal have regional managers who can assist.

Try Calling their support desk 0117 372 8200 :D

Cool, just what FMT has been waiting for :LOL:

Anyway "portaladvocate", I can't help but think that you may have something to do with the planning portal - I seem to be able to read the clues.

So why is it when I want to submit one document/plan with everything on it (ie building plans and location plans), does the portal require me to submit it twice with a different document number and title?

Why can't I just submit one?

Or will the refurb sort this out?

This refurb may also sort out the annoying problem of filenames having "special" characters, which at present, the PP does not like.

Cool, just what FMT has been waiting for :LOL:

Anyway "portaladvocate", I can't help but think that you may have something to do with the planning portal - I seem to be able to read the clues.

So why is it when I want to submit one document/plan with everything on it (ie building plans and location plans), does the portal require me to submit it twice with a different document number and title?

Why can't I just submit one?

Or will the refurb sort this out?

I was advised to submit a multiple plan in one mandatory doc field and then a pdf doc with text stating information included on previous uploaded document!

Is it just me or does the planning portal seem really slow most of the time after the 'upgrade'?

I second that - when it's accessible at all. Don't know why they had to mend it in the first place. It worked perfectly well before. All they've done is slowed it down and filled it full of bugs - and added nothing as far as I can see.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back