plasterer this time not the tiler...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
went to see a job today(2 disiabled bathrooms)..just to see what prep work was involved..i.e
tile m2
flooring m2 (altro)..

as always i have a wee look around for defects and damage as you do before starting any work(so i dont get stung for it.. ;) )

lifted the bog lids(2 in differant rooms) as usual....and...

ya guessed yet....

the plasterer that did the ceilings...where did he empty/clean his fe ck in.. buckets.....

so couple off photos and a call to the project manager...before i start...

and they say we tile fixers are... ( ) .....left it blank for you all to fill in

:LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Anyone plasterer who empties dirty waste/plaster water down the loo or down the sink, will be landed with a hefty bill if it blocks the drain, sink etc. :eek:

haha unlucks..... sorry only mucking about they should never clean down the toilet very bad practice :eek:
every trade has anouther trade we dnt get on with me personally its sparks leaving thier cables hanging out buy a country mile and not rollin them into the boxes so i usually cut them down wedge them in and skim and dnt bother cleaning the boxes out, if i get a chance i will make a deal with the sparks
he rolls his cables into the box and ill clean them out fo him and not cut the cables right down :LOL: :LOL:

haha unlucks..... sorry only mucking about they should never clean down the toilet very bad practice :eek:
every trade has anouther trade we dnt get on with me personally its sparks leaving thier cables hanging out buy a country mile and not rollin them into the boxes
so i usually cut them down wedge them in and skim and dnt bother cleaning the boxes out

Nice one JR. ;)

Sponsored Links
serves them right eh RC? if all trades worked better together and just comunicated better the jobs would always be done on time and on budget or at least nearer to the mark i spose i always try to meet all the people who im working with and make little deals with them all so that its alot smoother ride for everyone, that way we all get out on time and no one looses any un-nessacery money

every trade has anouther trade we dnt get on with me personally its sparks leaving thier cables hanging out buy a country mile and not rollin them into the boxes so i usually cut them down wedge them in and skim and dnt bother cleaning the boxes out, if i get a chance i will make a deal with the sparks
he rolls his cables into the box and ill clean them out fo him and not cut the cables right down :LOL: :LOL:

:cool: :cool: :cool: That's the way to do it.......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back