plastic radiator pipes bending like crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come one you prat. Stop being evasive. Answer the question.

And when you've given up trying to do that, you can tell us why an o-ring will fail before the grab ring.

Sponsored Links
I don't need google. A good understanding of electro- mechanical engineering is my strong suit. ;)

I'm also right
You are indeed a right muppet; any and all pro's agree on that one.
As for the quality of your "good advice": I have NEVER seen a pushfit joint fail on the o-ring, you can literally hang 100 metres on the coupling and it STILL won't damage the o-ring, and in all likelihood won't fail in another way either.
The one thing that actually IS a risk, frost damage, was completely missed by your 4½ braincells.

Joe's field of expertise

Sponsored Links
The manufacturer thinks so. Tell them they are Muppets. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Google ain't going to save him here. He will do his normal thing and Bullshlt his way through until the mods lock the thread down.

And by electro-mechanical Joe, do you mean a circulator is electric and the joint is mechanical?

Because it only makes you look even more wrong.

Come on. Try harder.

I'm not wrong - and the manufacturer agrees with ME not you. ;) ;)

As much as I have enjoyed reading Joe getting it with all barrels (and deservedly so Joe you spout some crap on here) why did the installer not just route the pipe below the loft insulation ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back