Please can someone help with quote

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Ok I have some good news for you, the reason the new PCB sparked and banged is that its not compatible with the older green one they are different, and as you were covered with BG and they said no longer available they are telling porkies, when you call them and say they are still available they will give you a speech about they only use certain suppliers

Their main supplier is Wolsley parts centre which they use on a daily basis and here are the Wolsley part numbers

Green PCB 444844

Blue PCB 444847

The only anomoly is that according to my info the 45F should be a blue PCB and the 55F is the green one but if it worked for all those years with the green one then that is what you require

Thank you all for all your help, I have just bought a Glow worm 18hxi and will keep my fingers crossed.

Now just need to find a fitter who actually knows what they are doing :confused:

Yes 2nd hand, no choice really

No confidence in him after quoting £280 for combi and £500 for system doesnt make sense to me and I am absolutely ignorant on these matters

How far from its current position will it be that it could need an extra 200 quid worth of cable? Where are you finding these people ? Are you working your way through the yellow pages?

How far from its current position will it be that it could need an extra 200 quid worth of cable? Where are you finding these people ? Are you working your way through the yellow pages?

Exactly the same place he says new boilers need more cable :confused:

rjm2k";p="2575266 said:
How far from its current position will it be that it could need an extra 200 quid worth of cable? Where are you finding these people ? Are you working your way through the yellow pages?[/quote

The op is at it, this has been posted about 3 different times in as many weeks and it grows arms and legs every time

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back