Please name the part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for you having to wade through nonsense posts made by some.

No problem, it's one reason for my signature in my posts! I think the one you were linked to is £5.99 with free postage. You be struggling to do it any cheaper than that with different fittings.

Sponsored Links
No problem, it's one reason for my signature in my posts! I think the one you were linked to is £5.99 with free postage. You be struggling to do it any cheaper than that with different fittings.

Denso13. Once again, thank you so much for the reassurance about the item. Yes I appreciate this is probably the lowest price and wouldn't expect to get it any cheaper.

The only thing that stopped me from getting it earlier was the query somebody else mentioned about the thread/nut size.

But yes, thank you (and the others helpful members on here) for sticking with the topic and helping me find a (cheaper) solution. (y)(y)

:notworthy:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back