Please please please..

Sponsored Links
can we put empips videos there and hoggy and johns jokes too! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Admin seems to be letting his standards slip, or has lost interest in his brainchild. I've got 3 queries outstanding (via the "contact us" link) - no reply, no hint of a reply :confused:

Snowed under rather than lost interest ;)

It's possible to have a sub-forum within the GD forum, not a completely separate forum though. It's not quite as straight forward as it sound, but I'll look into it.

Dextrous, I'm sorry about the delay on your queries, I'll look them up and see what's happened.

It's possible to have a sub-forum within the GD forum, not a completely separate forum though. It's not quite as straight forward as it sound, but I'll look into it.

Dextrous, I'm sorry about the delay on your queries, I'll look them up and see what's happened.

Can you give us an update in your findings?... or at least an idea of when we can get your results?

Thanks

Can you give us an update in your findings?... or at least an idea of when we can get your results?

Give them a chance, its Easter, everywheres closed. :LOL:

just for the record, even though I am an avid poster on these threads I agree a separate section would be welcome. maybe as some form of 'Sticky'.

As for the 'Facebook/Twitter comment.No Chance! Thats for saddos who want to publicly air their life.

Did anyone notice the news comment recently that there has been an increase of over 430% in crimes related to people who visit these sites. Police say it is because people are putting too much personal info on there such as when they are going on holiday or on a night out.

you can tell Dex was about to leave... here he is thanking Admin.... he's clearly reached breaking point!

It is possible to do this, and hopefully it should be done over the next few weeks.

It is possible to do this, and hopefully it should be done over the next few weeks.

If it don't happen soon, I will cancel my thank you click. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back