Please please please..

I

imamartian

Please create a separate area for all of these 'word game' things.

Next sentence, new song title, Album name etc etc

They live for 4.5 million posts, s kind of obscure the current posters....
Plus they most definitley are not a discussion, which, surely is what these posts are?

Sponsored Links
I agree, can't see it happening though, expect the owners like all the hits on the site from the sad gits looking for quizzes on google etc! They could make another section for all the irrelevant stupid poll threads aswell! :evil:

I must agree wholeheartedly.

Word association, Never ending story, New sentence game, Guess the band album, Guess the film/tv programme, The last word, Guess my shoe size, Your mother's your sister, etc ad nauseum are suffocating General Discussion and can only be likened to Japenese knotweed.

By all means have game threads but not in General Discussion.

Please create a separate area for all of these 'word game' things.

Next sentence, new song title, Album name etc etc

They live for 4.5 million posts, s kind of obscure the current posters....
Plus they most definitley are not a discussion, which, surely is what these posts are?
Although I take part in all the word games/quizzes, I must admit I agree with this suggestion. They do tend to dominate and some threads get lost in the middle of them.

Sponsored Links
Please please please please from me too. They have no purpose in society and we would benefit from threads more useful.

Those threads will be more at home on Twitter or Facebook. Think some of the contributers are reliving their youth! :LOL:

I agree, can't see it happening though, expect the owners like all the hits on the site from the sad gits looking for quizzes on google etc!
Au contraire, they have to pay for server storage of all the irreverant drivel, and they can only slow down indexing for searches.

Surely moving them to their own section would have no effect on the hits cos they're still on the site, just in a different place?

Sponsored Links
Back