Plod has 'regrets'...

Some plod spokesman on BBC radio news said tonight that they were going to throw paint on the procession. They need to exhibit the tins of paint they claim the fake stewards were preparing to throw, otherwise we just won't believe them now.

I hope they're going to return these banners to their rightful owners...

_129646300_not_my_king_pa.jpg.webp

They had concerns that protesters would do this, that or the other. Concerns they would?? What the heck does that mean - either they have evidence that it's being planned or they're just making stuff up. Otherwise we live in a country where they may have concerns that anyone could do anything at any time. Basically a licence to lock up everyone they don't like.

This picture could have been taken in Russia or China. Praise your almighty leader or be locked up. Nuts.

By the way, 64 were arrested, not 4 as stated earlier in this thread.

Sponsored Links
I own a few acres of woodland. Somewhere in that woodland is a Badger sett. The wood is flanked on 3 sides by very productive grass fields that are very desireable to any farmer wishing to capitalise on the premium that grass fed beef raises.

Badgers & cattle don't mix. They wish to come onto my property & kill my Badgers. Could someone please tell me exactly how I can protest against 'they' who wish harm on my Badgers?
You call the police. They are protected.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
If it's your land, it's up to you who enters it. Anyone without permission is trespassing. If they wont leave when told to do so and start arguing with you, it's aggravated Trespass.

On coronation day, it was practically impossible to walk from Trafalgar Square to Westminster Abbey.

You are trying to say that nobody should be allowed to hold a placard anywhere.

You are trying to say that nobody should be allowed to hold a placard anywhere.
Did anybody say that?
There was a concern there would be disruption. Action was taken.

We are so quick to criticise when action is not taken ...

If the police let them disrupt the coronation, and there was shouting and whistles blowing outside Westminster Hall, everybody would be complaining about poor policing.

So arrest people just in case.

That's you locked up, then.

And your solution is………..
Toughen up and stop acting like potential 'disruption' is worth arresting someone.

Virtually every protest ever caused disruption, the police can now arbitrarily arrest anyone involved in any protest they dislike on the day. And as we've seen they'll do it even if you've discussed your plans in detail and agreed it with them in advance.

Toughen up and stop acting like potential 'disruption' is worth arresting someone.

Virtually every protest ever caused disruption, the police can now arbitrarily arrest anyone involved in any protest they dislike on the day. And as we've seen they'll do it even if you've discussed your plans in detail and agreed it with them in advance.
Does this 'potential disruption' include throwing statues in the sea or spray painting them with slogans?
The protestors have brought this upon themselves with reckless behaviour.
They were warned.
These are the consequences.

Solution to what?

Not everybody likes football

Not everybody supports a monarchy.
Exactly. If you don't like the Monachy, stay away from it all. Sorted. If you don't like football, stay away from football matches. Don't go there with banners saying 'Not my Game'. Oh wait, they don't do they? I wonder why?

I'm pretty sure every one of those 'Not my King' protesters believe in or do something I wouldn't agree with. Difference is, I wouldn't be stopping them from their enjoyment of that or inconveniencing them because of my beliefs. If they like whatever they like, its not illegal and its not harmful, let them get on with it.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back