Plumber struggling with vr66 install vaillant

Sponsored Links
I'll eat my hat if you actually know these boilers 'inside out' and can draw the schematic of that PCB. I don't see anything that Bernard said as incorrect about the ebus.

eh !!!!!!
think you better worry about if you actually know what the fook your on about ... where does it say i know this boiler inside out ;) and why the fook would i want to do a schematic drawing for ??? :confused::confused: god you've got an imagination haven't you my dear chap you nutter ;)
Are you even an engineer?
na mate i don't know that much (y) but i know your richard cranium ;) why don't you show us what you know (y) do you feel better after divulging your knowledge on EBUS :rolleyes:
Ok here is the latest. You don't even need a vr66 with the boiler. It has its own 3 port diverter valve which it controls
:rolleyes: , read the fooking posts ,jesus man the answers are right in front of you , people trying to act clever is laughable and are just confusing you

aptsys ye the bunnies do know these boilers inside out ;)

with Bernie trying to find where I got that document from? :LOL:

Why should I be interested in where that document came from ? The only bit that crates a twinkle of interest was the term "cascades". I assume it is refering to a system where two (or more ) modules are supplying power to the bus.

Sponsored Links
Finally fixed!

No control panel required.

Valves not needed(so I set them to manual). Vr66

Here is what vaillant advance sent

Attachments

• IMG_8862.PNG
    IMG_8862.PNG
    187.2 KB · Views: 311
A 627 has an integral diverter valve for use with a cylinder (a four pipe boiler to professionals). Your installer clearly has no idea! You need to start again...

This was on page 3 and then followed eight pages of you ignoring the advice thinking it was just a case of pressing the right button to cure all.:rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back