Plumbers earnings

i would not mind fitting a few more boilers, i love repair tho but it is lower paid higher risk of not being paid(not solving the problem/ tight customers). but i think i live in the wrong town and or the wrong race for the people around here. we are simply not winning the quotes at any price!!!

Sponsored Links
Yes I know your situation better than most here.

You seem to be doing the right thing being service agent for a few manufacturers. Contact Gledhil also, they don't stock you with parts but you only need temperature sensors grundfos pumps and one control board (though it is very expensive one)

The spin offs from gledhill work are double because there is always a boiler attached. Gledhill customers find that they can get someone to service the boiler but not to fix the gledhill, so they would prefer you as their main fix it man, and you can have all their work, as they will respect you for not feezing in fear at the sight of a gledhill.

Sponsored Links
Wot's a Gledhill?????? :LOL:

Just to add my little bit to the doom and gloom. This year has been ****e. Recently went a whole week without a call. My solution....send the wife out to work full time and I work round the kids. Reduced the size of my add in the local rag and the calls seemed to pick up. I now work between 9 and 3 but I'll go out after 5 and at weekends depending on the urgency of the job, and I get all the school holidays off. Bit like being a teacher but not as highly paid. Got to keep Mr. Wolf from the door somehow.

lol.....fair enough...they were actually easy fixes anyway....just not cheap ones.

git yer harris darn here solo, I am going to die soon i am so flat out

:)

Couldn't agree more Corgi. The busiest year I've ever had, 8 weeks ahead throughout the summer and now having to do evenings and all weekenders to try to keep up :(

Sounds like you two should try managing your workload better, and stop thinking you have to do all the jobs going.

Sounds like you two should try managing your workload better, and stop thinking you have to do all the jobs going.

I dont manage my workload I am employed

I just dont know when to stop and I love my bonus

:)

Sponsored Links
Back